Monday, October 18, 2010

Not So Typical Teenage Girl

To put it as simply as possible, I am a girl. A teenage girl to be a bit more precise. And that is where I stop. When hearing about a teenage girl, people will often make assumptions. You may assume that all I do is giggle and read Twilight, or that I am immature, or that I don't know anything about the real world. You know what happens when you assume though, right?

Basically, I am writing this blog to break out of that stereotype. I am not your typical teenage girl. If anything, I'm almost nothing like your typical teenage girl. I am gaining my independence as a women and I am trying to educate myself on the world, culture, and feminism. I can't really guarentee what this blog will be about. Mostly, it will probably be about me and what I learn and observe. This blog is the pot in which I grow, the world is the sun that gives me the energy. I'm a very opinionated person though, so if that's not what you're into, I give you fair warning to leave. This is a no sensor zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment